Let’s face it: The best way to discover what a book is really about is to simply read that book! So here are a few excerpts from The Introvert Manifesto.
From The Back Story (introduction):
- Introvert the Stereotype vs. Introvert the Truth
- There’s Nothing Wrong with Me; I’m Just an Introvert
- A Real Problem, with Tragic Consequences
From The Introvert Manifesto (main part of the book):
- My Introversion Isn’t an (In)Ability; It’s a Preference
- The 4 Pillars of Introvert Well-Being
- I Don’t Just Want My Alone Time; I Need It
- When I’m Passionate About Something, I’ll Out-Extravert Most Extraverts
- I’m Not Difficult to Get to Know; I’m Slow to Get to Know
From The Last Word (epilogue):
All material copyright © 2014, Peter Vogt. All rights reserved.